File a Pesticide Complaints

To register complaints about the use or sale of pesticides, please contact the Agricultural Resource Management Division at 802-828-3482, or 828-6531.  If you have concerns, it is very important that you call as soon as possible and provide as many details as you can in order for VAAFM to initiate an investigation. Also, call Toxics Action Center’s Vermont Community organizer Shaina Kasper at 802-223-4099 for organizing assistance. Be sure to follow up to the VAAFM with writing, and CC Shaina afema_-_33005_-_sba_representative_on_the_phone_making_calls_in_ohiot